Thursday, August 19, 2010

I am such a klutz! Ouchie!


This is kind of funny in a 3 stooges way.
I was sitting at my computer in the dark when the phone rang so I got up to answer it.
I tripped over the cat who I didn't know was there... and to over compensate so I wouldn't come crashing down on him, I ended up kicking the coffee table which I'd moved out of position because we've been painting...and nailed my poor baby toe.
It's broke... and broke good.
I kept my leg up with ice & took 3 alieve last night & hubby wrapped my foot.

Today I don't plan on being up on my feet much. I'm so lucky that I ran a big batch of resin yesterday during the good weather...so I can sit & sand (which I hate...sanding not sitting) and maybe finish these sparklies sooner than I anticipated! Maybe.

I think I need another alieve! The kitty is back in his spot again...by my feet. He likes to be close...and isn't a lap cat. I gave him pats & told him he's not to blame for my little accident. I got a head-bump in reply. That's love!

2 comments:

sassypackrat said...

Sorry to hear about your toe! I'm constantly tripping over my car in the dark. He has a knack for being in the wrong place at the wrong time!

Hello there! My name is June said...

Thank you for the well wishes! Cats are good at that aren't they?
I'm doing better tonight...at least I don't feel my heart beat in my toe any more. Took off the bandage too & it doesn't look too too bad really...I mean not disgusting...but definitely broken. Good thing it happened now & not during the winter. I always try to look on the bright side.