I was nominated for the The Versatile Blogger Award by Tamra ...a fellow fanatic friend of craftster from Delightfulu. I'm so tickled to have been hand picked for such an honor & it was super sweet of you Tamra!
The rules of the Versatile Blogger Award are:
1 – Make a post and link it back to the person who gave you the award
(and include their website address)
2 – Share 7 random things about yourself
3 – Award 7 recently discovered bloggers with this award and
contact them to let them know they have won.
Here are 7 things about me:
1. I am a toydesigner & got my 2nd BFA in toy design from the Fashion Institute of Technology in New York City.
2. I started making toys when I was a child because some of the things I wanted to play with just didn't exist at the time ...like a hollow dinosaur that could really eat things, sculpted from play doh.
3. Sometimes I truly get lost in my creative process, losing track of what time it is, & forget to eat... but I love food & probably do spend more time than I should dreaming of the next thing I'll bake or cook up.
4. Speaking of food... I roll my own sushi & prefer it to any sushi I've ever had in a restaurant. Handmade is better!
5. I amuse myself by making up fake band names & songs... such as 'dirty mullet' by "The Grass Cowboys"
6. I have memorized Dr. Horrible's Sing Along Blog & have teen girl crushes on Neil Patrick Harris & Nathan Fillion.
7. I am a fanatic friend of craftster & love that there is a place out there to help fellow crafters & also to learn new crafts. I finally learned how to crochet thanks to the awesome folks over there! Craftster rocks!
Now here are 7 delightful blogs in random order which I would like to nominate & share the love with you!
1. Dolly Donations - making the world a better place with handmade dolls.
2. A Lovely Little Deer - cuteness, crafts, and giveaways... always a treat to drop by this darling blog!
3. The Sassy Pack Rat - she's a super crafty gal!
4. Single Dad Laughing - makes me ponder parenting & ultimately I've become a better mom from reading this fantastic blog.
5. Funny Cute - katie draws some of the funniest cute things ever!
6. Incipient Wings - her blog is like a fairy world.
7. Faster Kittykill! Blog! Blog! - Pam blogs cute 'scrappy' pups, crafts, drink mixes & more!
Thanks again for nominating my blog!
Yo Adrian! - A quick study.
10 months ago