Wednesday, July 20, 2011

Free Summer Project - Let's Embroider a Portrait of Dean Martin! C'mon! It'll be fun!


I know I've been slacking in the blogging department lately, but you can blame the warm weather & having 2 kiddos home on summer break.
We've been spending a lot of time swimming & playing in the sandbox & I've been yearning for a go-to project that I can pick up & do a little work on while keeping an eye on the kidlets. This Dean Martin pattern is the answer to my crafty need & I just thought I'd share so you can get in on the fun too! Call it Christmas in July!

Happy Stitching & Stay Cool!

2 comments:

Nichola said...

Can't wait to see the finished Dean project. I love Dean (even if his concert was the worst I've ever been too).

dino martin peters said...

Hey pallie, Miss June likes what a totally totally rad Dino-project. How cool of you to be so crafty with our most beloved Dino. Never was, never will be anyone as cool as the King of Cool...oh, to return to the days when Dino walked the earth. Your Dino-creativity is bein' featured this very Dino-day at ilovedinomartin.

Likes hopes you will display the finished Dino-creation of some of your readers!