Thursday, November 10, 2011

Looking for a Birthstone Gift? isewcute is making hand cast resin glitter monthly birthstone color rings & more!

I'm very excited about these rings I've made in my own unique glitter mixes to represent each month of the year! They are so BIG!!! and Sparkly!!! ...and SHINY!!!
I have necklaces coming soon as well in unique heart shapes & of course I could cast any shape with birthstone colors which I already offer in the shop.
I'm the only one making these on etsy ...so you know you'll be getting something really special that you can't find anywhere else! Wouldn't they make a great holiday or birthday gift? I think so!

I'm so giddy... I just had to gush! It's awesome when crafting can put you over the moon with joy like this!

2 comments:

Marfi-topia said...

these are awesome !!

Unknown said...

Those look very cool! Also, thank you for your comment on my blog!