Thursday, September 30, 2010

Indoor Kitty Outside, Clover Jewelry, Photography and LOL Cat Speak...


IM SO FEROSHUS, NOTHIN WILL MES WIF ME!

Yesterday was particularly fun because while I was doing my work out on the front lawn, my 'indoor only' kitty became very brave when he saw me just sitting there on the grass taking pictures of clover jewelry for asluckwouldhaveit & decided to explore the yard a bit. I think I took just as many photos of him as I did the jewelry!

WUTS DAT NOIZE?

I still have about 8 pieces I didn't get shots of due to losing the perfect daylight...but I don't regret it since now we have these gorgeous photos of our kitty! He doesn't exercise much, so no worries about him roaming too far.

IM GOIN 2 GO EXPLORIN NAO! IZ DAT K?

He's like a big purry throwpillow that lays around.
He is not a lap cat... and at 20+ lbs. you wouldn't want that on your lap for long or your legs would go numb!

SOMETHIN SKERD ME OVAR THAR!

I've been working very hard trying to get all my product shots done for the clover jewelry I have been working on this summer. There is a specific look I'm going for in that all my four leaf clover jewelry photos are taken outside...usually on the lawn, but sometimes I move about the yard if there is an interesting patch of sunlight, pretty rock, or some moss under the trees that I think works with a certain piece. I realize that the days are quickly getting colder as well as shorter, and I'm not quite sure what I'll do if I have photographs to take during the winter months when it comes to custom orders and that sort of thing. Perhaps you'll see clover jewelry against a backdrop of sparkly snow! I doubt the kitty will want to join me then.

I had a lot of fun adding the LOL Cat captions to these photos of my kitty...
with the help of this LOL Cat translator: http://speaklolcat.com/ ...where you can translate your own text into LOL Cat speak!

I hope you enjoyed this off the wall post! I have a few recipes I've been meaning to blog, but haven't felt the inspiration. Got to go where the inspiration leads!

2 comments:

AlwaysInspired said...

I'm not a cat person, but those pictures make me smile. Wonderful captures.

Multibeavo said...

I lik ethe 1st photo where kitty is ME-ROWING like he/she is a threat! ;)