Saturday, September 29, 2012

Halloween Resin Jewelry Crafting New OOAK Halloween Lockets

I wanted to make something really special for Halloween 2012, so I hand cast some resin cabs with spooky-cute Halloween characters & lots of glitter & then mounted them into antiqued cameo lockets. The results have been spectacular! I'm so tickled with how they turned out. I kept one for myself & only listed 4 of them in the shop. Once they're gone, there will be no more in the shop until next year.

I think nothing represents Halloween more than a grinning jack o'lantern. This one is a little devilish.

This locket has a smiley pumpkin... more sweet & less spooky.


Here we have a traditional grinning spooky jack o'lantern.

I think my favorite one in the group is the spooky Halloween black cat...

This is how the lockets would look on a model so you can see how large these are:

These lockets have room inside for 2 decent sized photos, or you can place a small keepsake inside such as a lock of hair, or a pressed flower...or even fill it with your very own solid perfume!

There was a recent article on etsy on how to make your own wedding favor solid perfumes.

Happy Halloween & stay crafty!

No comments: