Thursday, November 22, 2012

Christmas & winter holiday resin glitter jewelry at isewcute on etsy!

Hello all! It's that time of year again! I've been crafting up some of my classic sparkly resin snowflake rings as well as many brand new one of a kind winter & holiday themed resin pendant necklaces & sparkly statement rings with glitter, santas, deer, & snowmen!
This is my original big snowflake dome ring...back again for another season...available in the shop now!
This is a brand new funky mod sparkly 'snowflake' ring in winter white! It sparkles just like sunlight on snow! I had so much fun crafting this whimsical resin ring!

I will be listing a few one of a kind novelty big statement pendant necklaces in the shop over the next 2 weeks! Check out my Christmas & winter holiday section to see whats in store! I have Santas & elves like this one available now at isewcute.

If you know a girl who made Santa's 'nice' list, she deserves something fun & sparkly from http://www.isewcute.etsy.com

I've crafted some new dome rings which are like Christmas ornaments for your fingers!
This one makes me think of a shiny brite ornament! It has those classic cool Christmas colors swirling around inside!
This christmas crimson red glitter dome ring is perfect for children aged 5 & up... or for more delicate hands. This ring fits both my 6 year old daughter & me.

This lovely mini glitter heart would look lovely all year long...not only for the holidays...even though it's that festive & sparkly!
Twinkly red glitter heart ring available now!

This sweet little friendly deer winter necklace will make it's debut in the shop next week!

I've handcast some new resin glitter holiday pendants in this sweet small heart size... for those who like a little sparkle, but not big gaudy baubles. (you know if it sparkles, I love it all no matter how big or small!)
This sweet Santa pendant necklace would look so lovely on a girl wearing her holiday dress, as well as being paired with jeans & worn to school! Coming soon!
Snowflake necklace coming soon!

No comments: