Saturday, January 31, 2009

Fun in the Snow!


Being slammed with a wave of frigid weather here in Southwestern Ohio...the kiddos have been really enjoying themselves! It takes forever to bundle them up...much like that scene in 'A Christmas Story' where the mom is wrapping up the younger brother to the point where he can't even put his arms down. It's always worth it though...watching them make snow angels & whatnot. We had enough snow & ice this week to have an official snow day where Daddy didn't have to go to work & we all played outside together. It even made me feel like a kid again!

3 comments:

TiLT said...

What fun! We've been slammed with snow up above you in Michigan too...but it can away now - I am done :P

Anna said...

Looks like fun. We had a snow day this week too, complete with a snow angel. I'll have to post my pictures sometime too. :) (found you on twitter)

MunchkinMama said...

Great pictures! I think it is so funny how the munchkins could stay out there forever, and I am ready to go in after 5 minutes. One of my favorite things about being a Mama is seeing that look of wonder in their little eyes. Thanks for sharing these memories!! :)