Wednesday, January 7, 2009

I need to clean my room!



My craft room... also known as 'mommys secret room of mystery & wonderment'... is overflowing with stuff. Piles of fabric, boxes of yarn, jars of beads... need to find a home & get organized. I swear it's like a craft store threw up in there! My kids aren't allowed in it due to the hazards they could get into...scissors, exacto knives, wire & such...so I keep it all under lock & key. My cat doesn't even know my craft room exists! LOL!

So I'm making it one of my New Year's resolutions to get crack a lackin' & make it more kid friendly & organized...so I may actually be able to work in there for a change! These photos were taken when it was fairly organized. I've bought some new art on etsy & think I can at the very least give it a nicer space to hang in.
:^)

6 comments:

...and she lived... said...

Oooooh that looks like a fun room!!!

NewLifeDesigns said...

I totally understand, I could make a lot more jewelry if I could find my desktop more often! Love your room, so much space, I am envious. ;-)
Pam

Retro Heather said...

It's a dream come true! A creative lair if you will. Like the bat cave.

Tanya said...

I love that Audrey painting! We all need a room where we can just throw things wherever we want and enjoy the mess :)

Thanks for stopping by my blog and giving my your hair opinions! Have a wonderful day!

candlemamma said...

I Love the little dancing girls! Just adorable!Wonderful Blog!

Hyla said...

"also known as 'mommys secret room of mystery & wonderment'"

LMAO!