Wednesday, January 20, 2010

New Embroidery Pattern in the Works...




Going to stitch this up for one of my swap partners in the Hoop Up! Embroidery swap! Her theme is 'dreamland'...so I came up with a girl based on the song, "Swing on a Star" ...as sung by Bing Crosby of course! The little girl inspiration came from my own sweet babygirl in her footie pj's...and love of swinging. The thing next to her is a jar of fallen stars. This is going to be fun to stitch!


We were having a little discussion in one of our swap threads about having a Bing Crosby embroidery group when this swap is over...and so I haven't been able to get Bing out of my head.... which sparked the inspiration for this:



I'm going to stitch it up eventually... Love me some Bing!

:o)

2 comments:

MafiosaGrrl said...

I love the first one so much!

SewAmy said...

I love both of these. But LOVE that little girl swing in her PJs so much.