Friday, June 25, 2010

Good Mail Day!!!!



Looky what came in the mail today! Super fun summer clothes for the kiddos from Elvisatx! She also sent me tons of kid clothing patterns & yarn she'd spun herself & the most awesome Elvis Christmas ornament!

I should have taken photos of everything, but my camera batteries are dead after a huge photoshoot I've done for a client over the past couple of weeks. I have to remember to put one dang battery in the charger when the other one is in use! Ah well.. I will update with photos of all later...because it's all awesome!

Thank you so much Elvissa for the super fun mail day!

BTW... babygirl slept in that outfit last night. I couldn't get it off of her! Now that's love!

:o)

3 comments:

rebecca said...

Oh, man! The kids look so cute in those! I was afraid your boy would drown in the shirt, but it looks like it works, and will work for next summer too.

I'm glad you guys liked it all! xoxoxo

Glenda said...

ADORABLE!!! The clothes are, too :).

Hello there! My name is June said...

Aw, thank you! The kids really love them & feel extra special that they were made just for them. Everytime I get them washed...they're worn again almost immediately!