Tuesday, November 16, 2010

Adding New Resin Goodies to the Shop Daily!

With the holidays fast approaching, I'm already out there doing my Christmas shopping & have been also listing new items to the shop daily. I have a ton of new designs waiting to make their debut! Most are one of a kind even...so would make a perfect unique gift for that someone special!

Today's newbies so far are my sweet retro 80's unicorn necklace:

This amazing huge silver and gold sparkly resin domed adjustable ring:

...and yesterday I listed this kawaii little violet deer in a sparkly winter wonderland heart necklace.


More to come!
Stay tuned!

1 comment:

ValerieJean said...

Hello June...
I adore your little glitter arts! So fun! I have a question abour resin. I need to cover a desktop and would like a few pointers from a resin master like you! :)
I could not locate your email addy to write directly, so please drop a note to knitsewfast at gmail dot com. Thanks!