Tuesday, November 16, 2010

Fun Mail Day Part 1... Craftster Hoopla Rd. 2 Swap

I've been so wildly busy the past couple of weeks from making the Halloween costume & then jumping right in to a few freelance toydesign gigs, that I've been sorely neglecting my posts here!
Well, this is certainly worthy of an update as I had a tremendously fun mail day yesterday! I received my hoops from MizzKodak!!! Aren't they fantastic?!!! I'm going to hang the yellow/blue one in the craft room & the other will go in my babygirl's room. I'm working on a quilt for my daughter & it will coordinate so nicely on her wall!





Here is a link to the gallery on craftster... there are so many fantastic & inspirational hoops in this swap! http://www.craftster.org/forum/index.php?topic=362394.0

A HUGE thank you to MizzKodak for making these fantastic Alice in Wonderland hoops for me & my girl! We'll give them a good home!

Cheers!