Sunday, November 16, 2008

1 Outfit... 3 different looks for Babygirl

I love this fabric to pieces...it complimented my girlie's coloring to a T! So I made this easy-breezy summery outfit for her.

I used no pattern...it's just a simple peasant top & bloomers with elastic waist & neckline. I loved how it turned out!

...then disaster struck!

Her outfit was washed by accident with a dark blue shirt....
...oh the horror... but it's not that bad...only I loved it more the way it used to be...

so I tried some RIT dye remover on it to restore it to it's original color & it did this!

Maybe it will have a 4th look as I'm thinking of dying it pale pink...we'll see!

;^D

1 comment:

Barefoot Studios Ok, LLC said...

It's still an adorable outfit, not matter what color it is!

Also, just wanted you to know that your etsy shop is on my blog list of things to buy this Christmas! I can't wait to get some of the necklaces for my girls!!