Friday, November 7, 2008

This is so cool... DoSiDough ...A Kid Friendly Etsy Shop Review!

DoSiDough... Handmade doughs, crayons & chalks for your handmade kid by Cynthia
http://www.etsy.com/shop.php?user_id=5408946



DoSiDough creates beautiful crafty supplies for your budding artist!

I happened to stumble upon this shop when creating a list of favorites for a future treasury...having a minute I try to plan ahead in case I ever snag one.

I hearted this shop because I have 2 kids under 5 that just might need some of what DoSiDough has to offer!

I was first attracted to the product because of the beautiful color & then stayed for awhile sipping my coffee because the item descriptions are hysterical & so dang entertaining!

Cynthia even carries a gingerbread scented dough...but don't try to eat it...even if it does smell good enough! http://www.etsy.com/view_listing.php?listing_id=10212909
Here's what she has to say about eating her dough... "Suitable for all ages, however you know your child best. This dough is non-toxic, but don't eat it on purpose. Ewe."
(so hard to drink coffee while reading the descriptions such as this...as I risk snorting coffee out my nose laughing)

Please visit Cynthia's shop to check out her other wonderful products such as watercolors as well!

1 comment:

TiLT said...

How very cool! I am trying to do as much etsy/handmade shopping for Xmas as I can - now I know where to go for this stuff for my toddler - thanks :)