Tuesday, November 25, 2008

Coping with loss....

My wonderful Grammie passed away this past Saturday

...I'm missing her so much.
She was a wonderful lady ...a matriarch who was the glue that held the family together. For years the family would get together on the Fourth of July for a mini reunion at Grammie's house. Perhaps my Dad or Uncle will take it over now that she's gone.

I take some comfort in knowing it was her time...at 92 she's been ready to go...she went without suffering with family by her side.

I did a drawing of her, and will post it when I feel that I am ready...just feel like keeping it to myself for now.

3 comments:

loveofbeads said...

So sorry for your loss. It sounds like such a generic thing to say, but my feels about it are not. I truly am. Take care.

Anonymous said...

oooooh I love your baby horse toy !!! it's so cute !
wonderful !
My english is not so good because I'm a french woman sorry

Hello there! My name is June said...

Thank you for your thoughtful words. I'm doing ok with the loss...actually it comes & goes in waves, but am doing alright. THanksgiving was tough...I expect Christmas will be hard also. I appreciate the condolences.
;^)