Thursday, February 4, 2010

time for tea in wonderland necklace also coming soon!


time for tea in wonderland necklace by isewcute
Originally uploaded by isewcute

I've been making some cute 'button' necklaces & expanding on my inspiration that has grown for Tim Burton's upcoming Alice movie... & will be offering wonderland necklaces soon in the etsy shop!

This is just one of the kawaii wonderland necklaces in the bunch... a Mad Hatter with his cup of tea placed against a background of various magenta, pink, & irridescent glitters.

Today I'm photographing products & hope to have some listed by tonight...so check them out if you're interested!

Cheers!

3 comments:

HippieKender said...

Very cute! I am also very excited about Tim Burton's "Alice!"

MegExpressions said...

Love the black over the pink! Great contrast. Also I'm enjoying my cute "sprinkle" heart...thanks so much June! (just came in the mail yesterday :)

Hello there! My name is June said...

Yay! So glad you like it Meg! I'd meant to send it out sooner!

:o)