Wednesday, March 9, 2011

Please Vote for my Jar of Stars Nightlight for the Craftster #60 monthly challenge!

http://www.craftster.org/forum/index.php?topic=372380.0

If you love this project I made for my little girl... please show your support & vote for it to win this month's craft challenge on craftster!

This is a jar full of fallen stars I'd made as a nightlight for my babygirl when she was sick. We've been getting a lot of use out of it & now I'm crafting more. I'd like to have a huge jar of them on the dining room table for romantic dinners & also some to keep out on our sunporch for lazy summer night ambience!





I appreciate your vote & hope that I have inspired you as well!

Cheers!

2 comments:

PussDaddy said...

It's cute but unfortunately I couldn't figure out how to vote.

PD

Hello there! My name is June said...

Aw thank you for checking it out puss. You may have to sign up as a member to vote perhaps, but don't go to any trouble over it. Totally up to you!