Monday, July 28, 2008

RECIPE - Easy Saucy Chicken & Veggie Bake

I made this up! It's wicked easy and super yummy!
(I'll post pics as soon as I can)
Preheat oven to 350 degrees

INGREDIENTS:
2 cans of Campbell's Cream of Chicken & Herb Soup
1 lb. chicken tender strips
1 bag of frozen veggies (I use mix of broccoli, carrots, & cauliflower)
8oz. pkg. shredded colby jack cheese

Spread 1 can of soup in bottom of a 9 X 13" pan - add chicken pieces & cover with veggies, then spread other can of soup over the whole thing & sprinkle with cheese. Bake for 1 hour covered. YUM!

2 comments:

magicbeanbuyer said...

ooh I love easy and simple meals like that. Thanks!

Hello there! My name is June said...

Glad to have helped! I'm a mom who likes simple quick & tasty meals I can throw together in a pinch.