Saturday, September 27, 2008

Personal Craftster Swap Embroidery Fun!

I can't wait to get this new project in the works done! The patterns I designed this week are so fun...based on my swap partner's love of all things rabbit themed & her love of Holt Howard's retrolicious style!

I'm making 2 tea towels with the patterns...and since they're turning out so nice, I'll be making them available in my Etsy shop...as a downloadable pdf. file in 3 different sizes when done.

I could just hug her for stirring the coals of inspiration!
(she knows what I'm doing...so I haven't spoiled a suprise by blogging this!)

I'd be interested to know what types of themes or characters I should make for my shop next. Please leave me a comment on what you'd like...that you can't find anywhere else & I'll see what I can do!

No comments: