Thursday, January 14, 2010

Getting my stitch on for the Hoop Up! Embroidery Swap.



I've recieved my first package from fellow swap team member j q adams! He sent a cream colored Kona cotton to stitch a fantasy woodland theme on. This fabric is fabulous to stitch on... and I'm so happy with how my design of 'bears playing hopscotch' is coming out. The thread colors are some that John sent in the package as well... so I've started with the bears first & will figure out what color the things in the background landscape should be as I stitch along. Stay tuned for more progress on this project as well as my update soon on the Amy Butler frenchy bag in the day of the dead skulls fabric! I need to take photos!

Stay crafty!

2 comments:

sassypackrat said...

That looks like so much fun! Wish I had time to do something like that. Can't wait to see it finished.

HippieKender said...

Looks like it will be very cute! Embroidery is something I am not very good at.