Monday, August 2, 2010

Now for something completely different...


I've been working on a custom order that doesn't include candy sprinkles or glitter!

I was approached by someone at my other etsy shop, As Luck Would Have It, to make a custom pendant using some plant pieces & sand grains that she sent to me.

I have to tell you this was one of the most fun & unique projects I've had the pleasure of working on in a long time.

'K' was a pleasure to work with giving me details of what she would like the piece to ultimately look like, quick to respond to my questions & updates, and I'm sad to say the piece is now made... so bittersweet that the fun has had to come to an end.

I think the jewelry came out very well. It's both modern and natural looking at the same time!

There are more photos on my flickr if you'd like to take a peek: http://www.flickr.com/photos/isewcute/sets/72157624508240421/

No comments: