Sunday, October 26, 2008

Celebrating Halloween Early...with Cupcakes!


Nothing fancy here really...just made up a Betty Crocker Yellow Cake Mix...baked it into 24 cupcakes...we used Halloween liners sent to us from Grandma (thanks Grandma!) ...and iced them with milk chocolate frosting, Halloween sprinkles, & festive Halloween cupcake decorations (also from Grandma).

My 4 year old did all the decorating & is proud as a peach!

His little sister really appreciated his efforts...as you can tell by her expression!

We don't keep a lot of junk food in the house ...so this is a real treat!



3 comments:

Bliss said...

I love your cupcakes! Good job :) Now I'm craving some cupcakes. Halloween is definitely my favorite holiday for which to decorate. The kids love it, too.

Michelle said...

looks so great... yellow cake with chocolate frosting is my favorite... and sprinkles.. YEAH!!! :) Good Job

Hello there! My name is June said...

Cupcakes can turn any day into a holiday around here...but the Halloween theme sprinkles & such really brought out the Halloween fun for my boy!
He can't wait to trick or treat this year!