Friday, October 10, 2008

An Elvis for My Angel...Not for Sale!

I was angeled because of an unfortunate accident my original partner was in. Thoughts and prayers are with her family, husband, & little girl. I hope she loves the blanket I'd made for her. Such a tragedy. If you're going to drink ...do NOT get behind the wheel of a vehicle! Take responsibility for your own actions!

(I'm an easy going person...but really now! Sheesh! Ok off my soapbox...just a wee bit of venting!) On to happy things!

This is a unique creation I made for my Elvis/Marilyn Monroe Swap angel at craftster.org.

Regretfully it is not for sale, as the sticker used in making it is under copyright by the company who makes them...& they do not grant permission to use their images in items for resale. (I looked into it because this turned out awesome if I do say so myself!) They said it was ok to use it for gifts & for personal use though! Yay!

I love it so much I made one for myself with another color glitter ...but think I might need to make a pink one too! Ah, Elvis! What is better than Elvis and glitter?

2 comments:

Unknown said...

It's awesome! I got those stickers from bsonlytoots in our swap. Guess I'll have my first project when I finally decide to break out my resin. I'm so glad you had such an awesome angel.

Hello there! My name is June said...

She really was incredible! I couldn't believe how much she packed in that box! I don't know what I did to deserve it all...but I'm feeling very blessed right now!

;^D