Thursday, October 2, 2008

Yeeeessss! isewcute finally made it to the Front Page on Etsy!

I can't believe it finally happened to me! The happy dance I did before from making a sale has got nothing on my new happy dance from making the front page! My little ones have no idea why mommy is behaving like such a goofball...but they just go with the flow and join right in! Happiness is so infectious!
Here's a link to the actual item which was featured! http://www.etsy.com/view_listing.php?listing_id=15612742

4 comments:

ARTISANNE DESIGN said...

YAY!!!!!!!!!!!

LazyTcrochet said...

Congrats!!

nichole said...

Congrats. There is nothing quite like the thrill of that front page feature.

Hello there! My name is June said...

Thanks guys! Yeah...I didn't think it would ever happen...so it really caught me off guard! Guess taking better photos does help!

;^D