Tuesday, October 21, 2008

Creepy-Cute! Tis the Season of Witches & Hobgoblins!


I posted this little creation of mine over @ Craftster for some feedback.

This is Sin-dy...my Goth doll. She's soft with a bit of wire armature for slight posing...kind of like a rag doll with bones! LoL! (crack myself up with that mental picture) Anyway, I usually sew cute (which is my profile name for everything...isewcute or I Sew Cute, but just had in mind to create a goth softie...so here she is.

I embroidered the eyes...and love how they turned out!


I am currently working on extending her wardrobe as well as making a coffin carrying case.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oh, goodness. Love! The stockings are a great touch and the eyes are perfect.

Expressions By Devin said...

creepy but really super cute.She look amamzing great job::0)

Fuzzy Izmit said...

That is so cute! Great job!

Hello there! My name is June said...

I stitched the eyes on the fabric..before cutting out the pieces for the head...
So happy with how they turned out!

Thank you for the compliments everyone!

Sandi Hagan said...

She is so precious! Looks just like someone I used to know.