Thursday, October 30, 2008

Unconventionally Amazing Soap...a Fabulous Etsy Find!

Grumpygirl's lollipop guild soap is a total treat for your senses!

http://www.etsy.com/view_listing.php?ref=vt_related_2&listing_id=16207163



When putting together a treasury a couple of weeks ago, I knew in a heartbeat that I HAD to HAVE IT!

Just looking at this soap made me feel like a kid presented with a new box of crayons!

Wait! It gets better...


...when this soap arrived at my house it was very neatly packaged in a rainbow of recyclable shredded paper & the bars were carefully wrapped in printed polka dotted tissue! I could smell it as soon as I opened the box...reminiscent of childhood days with a giant rainbow swirled lollipop! The scent was spot on perfection!

It has been such a feast for the senses!
Nobody said baths have to be boring, & I highly recommend it to anyone!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I love it!!! Beautiful...

organicyogamom said...

Looks like a ton of fun!